We arrived that afternoon and it was great timing to see the whole family and all the kids as they were coming home from school. That evening was filled with great food and company as the whole family sat around the dinner table. The days have gone by so quickly and we've packed them with as much visiting as we can. Yesterday we spent the entire afternoon out at our friends beautiful lake house. It was so nice to visit with them! The weather has been very muggy and hot with humidity levels around 80-90%. I don't know if you've felt a lot of humidity before but I personally am not a huge fan other than my hair looking really great :)
Tomorrow starts our Labor Day Weekend Family Camp getaway in Mississippi. We look forward to attending this camp with Christopher's family every year we can go. I hope you have some nice Labor Day weekend plans and I will write to you again after we get back and head out to our next destination. Tennessee we'll see you soon!



No comments:
Post a Comment